Villa LaVida is a secluded, luxurious beachfront villa nestled on the western shore of Virgin Gorda. Privacy is paramount, and the sunsets are sublime. Mere steps from the turquoise Caribbean Sea, the sound of crashing waves accents each room in this delightful new property. LaVida is a brand new, luxurious, fully air-conditioned 5 bedroom, 7 bathroom beachfront villa in a secluded, private setting on the western shores of beautiful Virgin Gorda. One of ‘Nature’s Little Secrets”, Virgin Gorda is widely acclaimed in the press as one of the most beautiful and unspoiled Caribbean islands. In 2009 Conde Nast Traveler magazine acknowledged Virgin Gorda as the best Island in the Caribbean. Similar accolades have been handed out by Fodor’s and lonely planet.
The list of available activities is almost sure to exceed the amount of time one can devote to Boating / Sailing, Diving, Snorkeling, Fishing , touring The world-renowned Baths, hiking the Virgin Gorda Peak, or choosing to explore the Sugarmill ruins or the 18th century coppermine. Beachcombing is unparalleled, and there is much to be discovered on beautiful Virgin Gorda. Explore the many bays and beaches, that Virgin Gorda has to offer. Or enjoy water sports such as kiteboarding, boardsailing, and kayaking.
All of these activities, and more, can be planned for you by the LaVida concierge staff.
To book Villa La Vida, contact:
t: +1 604 764 7916
- Victor International Announces Partnership with Yacht Club Costa Smeralda to Unveil New Yacht Club & Marina in British Virgin Islands (prnewswire.com)
- Beaches: 6 Caribbean Beaches to See Before You Die (travel.nytimes.com)
- Picking the Right Paradise (travelinsurance.org)
- Richard Branson Sells Eco-Island Dream (ecorazzi.com)
- Fun Things To Do In The U.S. Virgin Islands (travelinsurance.org)
About the AuthorOcean Home Guru searches far and wide for interesting news and items on the luxury coastal lifestyle.
View Author Profile